Dr. Andrew Kaethler, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4 pm to 5:15 pm
RELS 465 CP, Influential Thinkers in the Western Christian Tradition (3 sem. hrs)
An Introduction to some seminal figures in the Western Christian tradition. The course investigates their thought and intellectual contributions within their socio-political context and experience.
• Prerequisite(s): Rels 101, Rels 102 and third-year standing (3-0)
• The course meets the University Core Requirement for Religious Studies - C&C/ICRS (6-9), and meets the requirements for Christianity and Culture: Catholic Studies Minor.
• In order to use this CPC course for any TWU Religious Studies Department degree requiring Christianity & Culture (6-9) courses, please seek permission from the Religious Studies Chair.
• All CPC courses may be counted as electives for any TWU Degree.
• CPC courses may count towards CPC certificates as listed in the Course Requirements for each Certificate.