Follow these steps to enrol in the Liberal Arts Diploma program at Catholic Pacific College:
1. Complete the online application. Our Admissions Advisor will be in touch after you complete the online application.
2. Review all CPC policy for the Liberal Arts Diploma program.
3. Send us a copy of your identification by mail or email.
Identification Requirements for Canadians: Government photo ID plus one other type of ID.
Identification Requirements for International Students: Passport
4. Request that your high school directly send to CPC your Grade 12 transcript or a letter from your high school confirming that they expect you to graduate. See the Admissions Policy for complete details. Have your documents sent to the address below.
5. If you are a non-native English speaker, you must arrange to send to CPC your IELTS or TOFEL score. See the Language Proficiency Assessment Policy and Procedure for complete details. Have your documents sent to the address below.
6. Arrange a meeting in person or by phone with Dr. Christine Jones to discuss your educational goals.
7. Sign the Student Enrolment Contract provided to you by the Admissions Advisor and return it to CPC at the address below.
8. Pay your fees and tuition or make student loan arrangements.
9. You'll need to present your identification to CPC in person when you arrive, to verify your identity.
10. See you on orientation day, September 6, 2016!
Send all documents to the following address:
Catholic Pacific College
7720 Glover Road
Langley, BC V2Y 2S9 CANADA